A review of 2017!Read More
This wedding season I have been fortunate to participate as a second shooter to the amazing Wale Ariztos . Here is a look at a beautiful Nigerian Wedding in Virginia.
Be sure to click on the photo to see the gallery
When Charlyn discovered that she was being blessed with a baby boy after her two princesses, she decided to have an intimate in-home maternity session with a little extra! We worked together to develop a mood board that would capture all the things she would want (Gotta love Pinterest!) We came across such gorgeous images and then we saw stunning Milk Bath Maternity images. Charlyn fell in love! With a little help from Google we found a simple way to get the perfect recipe!
- Fill the tub up with warm water to your desired level - water gets displaced when you step into it. (make sure it is warm enough for the client and that it can balance out the coolness of the milk)
- Add a gallon of whole milk.
- Add coffee creamer or powder milk for you desired color and opacity. Whisk it around to remove the chunks.
- Step into the tub.
- Have the photographer strategically place real flowers of your choice around you. It's important to have real flowers because they float in the milky water.
- Last step, be flawless and enjoy this nourishing bath like the Goddess you are :)
Here are some of favorite images of her session and of course featuring her milk bath